C innamon, chili, cardamom and ginger are all spices that will cleanse your body and keep your digestion high. Ayuvredic spices and herbs will not only improve your weight loss, they are important for your overall health as well.
To drink Herbal Teas during the day are an excellent way to cleanse your body. If you detox your body regularly you will prevent toxins to build up in your body which can effect your weight loss result in a very positive way – you will be able to lose weight more rapidly.
This flower/herb works as a mild laxative and is used to improve digestion. Dandelion cleanse the kidneys, boost your metabolism and take away your craving for sweets. It also aids your metabolism by affecting the liver by it’s cleansing effects. Eat the leaves raw in a salad or make a tea by boiling 2 to 3 tsp of the root in a cup of water for I 0 to 15 minutes.
This is an excellent, effective and safe weight loss ingredient that also has the ability to oxidize fat in the body and the tea consists lots of antioxidants that are good for your heart. Green tea can be consumed in its rawest form as a drink or be taken as a supplement. This is one of the best herbs to lose weight and it has also proven to increase energy levels.
Using herbs and spices daily is not only effective for weight loss – it’s effective and healthy for your overall balance as well.
Green tea enhances the ability of the body to burn fat. Choose a standardized extract containing 50 percent catechin and 90 percent total polyphenols and take 300 milligrams thirty minutes before breakfast and another thirty minutes before lunch.
- Sip hot water throughout the day - preferable with fresh ginger to keep your digestion high
- Fast one day a week on liquids. You may have fruit or vegetable juices, light soups and organic herbal teas during the day
- Chew a thin slice of fresh ginger root a few minutes before meals. Or grate a little ginger, mix with some lemon juice, black pepper and basil and eat a pinch or two.
- Drink herbal teas during the day
- Use herbs and spices that are primarily pungent (spicy), bitter, or astringent. Common useful spices include: cumin, ginger, mustard seed, cayenne, and black pepper. Use them generously in your cooking
Using herbs for weight loss combined with important lifestyle changes can help you lose that unwanted weight and help you attain the physic that you desire